CURT 60601 OEM Puck System 2-5/16-Inch Gooseneck Ball for Ram Trucks, 30,000 lbs. GTW, OEM Puck System Required
- PUCK SYSTEM READY. This 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball readily outfits your pickup truck for gooseneck towing when combined with CURT OEM puck system safety chain anchors. All you need is the factory puck system! The ball fits the puck system for Ram only. It also fits CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitches for Ram.
- DROP-IN INSTALL. Installing or removing the gooseneck ball from your truck bed couldn't be easier. It has a quarter-turn latch system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed. There are no tools, extra brackets or hardware required.
- EASY TO USE. To install this OEM-style gooseneck ball, simply lift and twist the patented top lever. This releases the retention balls in the shank. Then, drop the gooseneck ball into the factory puck gooseneck ball hole in the truck bed. Finally, return the lever to the lock position, and you're ready to couple!
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Rated to tow gooseneck trailers up to 30,000 pounds, this 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball is made from forged, machined steel. It is also tested according to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications for safety.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This gooseneck tow ball is finished for tough jobs and relentless weather It has a chrome plating to maintain excellent corrosion resistance in spite of the elements.
Customer Reviews4.2 out of 5 stars
By 188 Customers
Product Information- Price: (Check on Amazon)
- Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
- Brand: CURT
- Model: 60601
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- Sales Rank: #76096
- Product Group: Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Total New: 24
- Total Used: 3
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Availability Type: now
- Technical Details
- Add To Baby Registry
- Add To Wedding Registry
- Add To Wishlist
- Tell A Friend
- All Customer Reviews
- All Offers